In a world where fashion meets compassion, Beshlie proudly presents its exquisite collection of fair trade scarves. These timeless pieces not only add a touch of elegance to your wardrobe but also empower women artisans and preserve craft traditions. Let’s embark on a journey to explore the diverse range of fair trade scarves and discover the stories they carry.
Types of Fair Trade Scarves
Wrap yourself in luxurious softness with handwoven Alpaca wool, honoring the textile tradition of Andean communities in Bolivia and Peru – one of the world’s greatest textile producing areas. The Pirate Black Handwoven Alpaca Black Scarf is the perfect everyday essential, with beautiful fringing details, is a versatile addition to any outfit.
Adorn yourself with vibrant Aztec patterns, handcrafted by skilled artisans. These scarves celebrate the cultural heritage of indigenous communities, reflecting the spirit of artistry and diversity.
The Merino Magic shawl is Hand woven luxurious merino wool that is soft to the touch, and super warm for autumn and winter. Style it in a number of ways with it’s generous width and length. Wear it as a scarf or shawl wrapped around your shoulders.
Experience the ultimate indulgence of soft cashmere, like a breath of fresh air. The Water Cashmere Scarf is a stunning unisex scarf with a cream base with a stunning deep red and navy blue motif. Each scarf is handwoven by local women in the Himalayas, making each piece unique and captivating.
Revel in the harmony of softness and warmth, as a delicate pink base intertwines with playful twists of colored threads. The Air scarf is cashmere and features a colourful twist. It is not only stylish but also supports the dreams and education of the weavers’ children in the Himalayas.
Materials and Quality
Beshlie takes pride in using sustainable and high-quality materials for its scarves. Each piece is crafted with meticulous attention to detail, ensuring that you receive nothing less than exceptional craftsmanship and ethical sourcing.
Styling Your Fair Trade Scarves
Casual Everyday Look – Elevate your casual outfits with a touch of sophistication. Drape an Aztec Shawl over a plain tee and jeans for a chic bohemian vibe.
Chic Office Attire – Make a powerful style statement in the boardroom with a Dupatta adorned in gold hand block prints, adding an aura of elegance to your professional attire.
Evening Elegance – Unleash your inner diva with the luxurious softness of a Cashmere scarf, exuding warmth and luxury as you stroll under the stars.
Bohemian Vibes – Embrace the carefree spirit with the artistic flair of a silk scarf, showcasing a cross-panel pattern effect that echoes the rich cultural heritage of Laos.
The Art of Scarf Tying
Learn the art of transforming a simple scarf into a statement piece by mastering various scarf knots and draping styles. From the classic Parisian knot to the chic waterfall drape, explore the versatility of fair trade scarves.
Caring for Your Scarves
Handle your scarves with love and care to maintain their beauty and longevity. Follow our simple tips on washing, storing, and preserving the rich colors and delicate fabrics of your scarves.
- Handle with Love: Treat your scarves with care and gentleness to avoid damage and maintain their beauty.
- Washing Tips: For handwoven and delicate scarves like 100% silk scarves, it’s best to hand wash them using a mild detergent in cold water. Avoid wringing or twisting the scarves to prevent stretching or distortion.
- Dry Cleaning: Some scarves, like our Dupatta’s with intricate hand block prints, may require dry cleaning to preserve their colors and patterns. Check the care instructions to ensure the best cleaning method.
- Storage: Store your scarves in a clean, dry place away from direct sunlight to prevent fading and discoloration.
- Avoid Sharp Objects: Be cautious of sharp jewelry or accessories that may snag or tear delicate fabrics, especially with scarves made from luxuriously soft Alpaca wool.
- Ironing: If needed, use a low heat setting and place a cloth between the iron and the scarf to avoid direct contact. This is especially important for silk scarves.
- Avoid Harsh Chemicals: Refrain from using harsh detergents, bleach, or fabric softeners as they can damage the fibers and colors of fair trade scarves.
- Handle Tassels with Care: For scarves like the Dusty Rose Dupatta the tassels are delicate and hand-sewn. Gently handle them to prevent unraveling.
- Keep Away from Moisture: Avoid exposing your scarves to excessive moisture or humidity to prevent mold or mildew growth.
By following these simple tips, you can ensure that your fair trade scarves from Beshlie stay in pristine condition, allowing you to enjoy their beauty and support ethical fashion for years to come.
The Story Behind Each Scarf
Every fair trade scarf embodies the cultural significance and craftsmanship of its community. Delve into the inspiring narratives woven into each piece, connecting you to the lives and traditions of women artisans worldwide.
At Beshlie, our commitment to fair trade goes beyond fashion. By purchasing our scarves, you support women artisans and their families, empowering them to sustain their cultural heritage and improve their livelihoods.
Embrace the Beauty of Fair Trade Scarves
Embrace the beauty and cultural significance of fair trade scarves. With each purchase, you contribute to a more equitable world while expressing your unique style.
Join the fair trade movement and explore Beshlie’s exquisite scarf collection. Elevate your style with compassion and make a difference in the lives of women artisans worldwide. Experience the joy of fair trade scarves and wear your support for ethical fashion proudly.